2010년 11월 29일 월요일

[scrap] Franklin Covey : GTD = Top Down : Bottom Up

I recently read three books: Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management, Getting Things Done, and Time Power. While I was planning writing about these books here, I came across with following article. I pump it here before I blog about those.



from Introduction to the Middle Way Method, in D*I*Y Planner

From studying all these planning systems, I noticed that they fell into two categories: Top Down or Bottom Up. The first is Top Down Planning, and the Franklin Covey methodology provides a great example of this type, which says "Know who you are, and work from there to become who you want to be." The second type is Bottom Up Planning, and Getting Things Done (GTD) system, follows this methodology. GTD is designed to clear all of the "Stuff" in your life, and process it effectively. 

댓글 없음: