2009년 3월 1일 일요일

Kinesis Advantage contoured keyboard


I changed the keyboard on work from Atessa Clear 101, which is a wonderful keyboard, to Kinesis Advantage contoured keyboard. I've enjoyed having better keyboard always. Atessa Clear 101 was the definitely best one and I have been with it for more than 5 years. But nowadays I'm changing everything. (my family is only exception :-) ) My beloved Atessa does not escape from my changing rush.

Bill Clementson of Lisp community wrote an article in his blog about Kinesis and I'm sold on the article. Now I'm facing Kinesis. It's like a wild horse. I'm very curious how far she can go.

The figure is current keymapping, by Allen Day.

아테사 클리어 101에서 키네시스 어드밴티지로 키보드를 바꿨다. 2벌식에서 3벌식으로의 변경과 합쳐서 일단 대혼란을 겪고 있는데, 시간이 해결해 주리라 믿고 밀어부쳐본다.
--
HF

p.s. 090304 non-windows pc remap (src, dst): (esc,=), (inter, esc), (=, inter), (up, down), (down, up), (lalt, del), (ralt, rctr), (rctr, ralt)
p.s.2. 090311 non-windows pc remap (src,dst): (esc,lctr), (del,lalt), (lalt,del), (lctr,backspace), (backspace,caps lock), (=,inter), (`,=), (inter,esc), (ralt,rctr),(rctr,ralt)

댓글 없음: